Sat Scrind-Frăsinet, nr. 27,
comuna Mărgău, jud. Cluj
ŞTEFĂNUŢ Pension *** (three stars) awaits you for an unforgettable holiday with family and friends in a lovely natural valley flanked by wooded hills right at the foot of Vlădeasa Peak (1836 m) in the Apuseni Mountains.
Located in Scrind-Frăsinet village, 75 km from Cluj-Napoca, 110 km from Oradea and 25 km from Huedin, on county road 108C leading to Răchiţele village, Valea Firii and Ponor-Padiş natural protected area, ŞTEFĂNUŢ Pension is surrounded by amazing sightseeing.
Here, one has the opportunity to meet the original and authentic Romanian village and spend quiet days in a relaxing atmosphere accompanied by birdsongs, the noises of the forests and the sound of the sparkly mountain water springs. In winter the deep silence of the snowy surroundings create a fairytale landscape.
The entire landscape provides at all times an amazingly unique diversity of natural colors and wild life! In the summer tourists are welcome to practice hiking, cycling and other similar activities or just enjoy a relaxing walk across the village.
Accommodation (for maximum 11 persons):
- Two rooms with one queen size bed and one single bed (max. 6 persons)
- One room with three single beds (max. 3 persons)
- One room with twin beds (max. 2 persons)
Each room has its private bathroom with toilette, sink and shower cabin.
- FREE wireless internet connection in all the rooms
- Living/dining room, LCD TV (only in the living area) with 70 channels, DVD player, printer
- Full bathroom at groundfloor near the living/dining room
- Equipped kitchen (fridge, stove, toaster, coffee maker, tableware)
- A large courtyard with fruit trees (apple, plum, pear and cherry trees)
- Organized space for eating in the courtyard
- Central heating system in the entire guesthouse
- Free parking space
- Camping space in the courtyard
- Barbecue amenities